1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a fabulous holiday park, which is only a short walk from the gorgeous beach in Heacham!
2 Bed, 6 berth caravan in a quiet area of the park. Emerald rated.
Entry into kitchen, leading into open plan lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, under counter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Iron and ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Super break away.
Great caravan holiday had here. Thanks for great customer service, will book again
Good caravan a bit tight between caravans with your car but a very nice stay
A very enjoyable stay
Had a lovely time ,caravan was very clean and well equipped, would definitely stay again
Basic caravan but sufficient for our short stay. It was very cold inside when the weather was frosty outside as the gas fire was not very powerful. Otherwise everything was good. We appreciated the quick response to fixing the shower when I reported no hot water.
The information about the accommodation and area was accurate and a good help
Nice caravan that is well kept. Was better equipped than expected - it’s privately owned. Great location for beach, sunsets. I didn’t use any of the park’s entertainment. Probably not my thing but there was a bar, amusements, launderette, playground and small pool that you could pay for. Check all the cupboards if you want a wine glass - I found them the last night ha!
Great location of van, very near beach & a good base for touring about
We had plenty of room for the six of us and the house functioned well. It was easy to find and the entry by key box was not a problem. Great customer service from 2cholidays.
Stayed in this resort before due to location to beach and short walk to Hunstanton. The caravan was clean and tidy with all the cutlery/crockery needed.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com