1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan only a short walk away from the beautiful beach in Heacham. Sited on a family friendly holiday park with lots to do and enjoy.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan at Heacham Beach Holiday Park. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, alongside the accommodation, same side as the steps
• Pets - Yes, max of one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in all bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron, ironing board and outside bench
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Stayed here for a long weekend for a surprise family 70th Birthday. The caravan and well equipped for a holiday and at a good price.
Communication really good with 2cHolidays, always a fast response. Close to Heacham beach, within easy walking distance. Was well equipped kitchen for a self-catering holiday. Wasn’t expecting the caravan to have a deck, so this was a nice feature. It was enclosed, so dog and kids could be outside safely. Was nice to sit out on in the sunshine, we had brought our own chairs for the beach anyway. Really pleased for the price
Communication really good with 2cHolidays, always a fast response. Close to Heacham beach, within easy walking distance. Was well equipped kitchen for a self-catering holiday. Wasn’t expecting the caravan to have a deck, so this was a nice feature. It was enclosed, so dog and kids could be outside safely. Was nice to sit out on in the sunshine, we had brought our own chairs for the beach anyway.
Nice and spacious van very good campsite we had a lovely break with our grandchildren. We would love to take them back next year.
Caravan very clean n compact clean environment my granddaughter met friend on park park was most enjoyable with plenty of places to visit
Really great break away. the service we have recieved was exceptional. Would book for next year for longer
All as good.
Overall very good
We had a great time staying here, great value for money and lots of useful information shared with us in advance to make the stay really enjoyable.
A good, clean caravan on a nice Parkdean site, really close to the beach. Local 'supermarket' is good and just a bit further out is an excellent Chinese restaurant, close to a really good Lidl supermarket. Totally recommend this.
Good location, comfortable stay with all you need. the extra touches including tea, coffee, sugar and cleaning products was fab
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com