1 Double Bed
Beautiful lodge with a gorgeous interior and spacious decking! Sited on a brilliant park with to much to see and do.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with large decking area, central heating and double glazing. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Modern kitchen & dining area with full size oven with extractor over, built in microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and Freeview, Bluetooth speaker, electric fire with log burner effect and patio doors leading out to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, dressing table/mirror, plenty of storage and en-suite washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet & wash basin.
Spacious decking area with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Parking next to the accommodation.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
This is without a doubt the best static caravan we have stayed in. Why, because it has that personal touch that makes it feel like a home from home. Property was spotless on arrival, and inside had everything we needed. Location was ideal, located in a quiet area of the park but only a short walk to the shop, bar or football pitch. Walk slightly further and you will find the beach where we seen plenty of seals bobbing about. Also not far from the main attractions which we drove to but you can get a bus or this little road train. We also spent a day at Yarmouth horse racing which is only over the back of the park, a great day out. I can’t recommend this holiday home enough and if we ever return, this will be the place for my family. Try it, you wont regret it.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com