1 Sofa Bed
Gorgeous caravan with lovely interior furnishes and spacious bedrooms. On a great holiday park and only a short walk to Great Yarmouth.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with large wrap around decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, Bluetooth & CD audio system, gas fire, double sofa bed and French doors leading to front, enclosed decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage, TV with DVD player, and en-suite washroom with toilet and washbasin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside enclosed decking to front (access from lounge) and enclosed decking to side, with outside furniture provided. There is also a purpose-built bike rack attached to the caravan for cycle storage.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas or electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture and iron
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely clean caravan on a haven site. The site is fab and just off the beach! There is a train and buses that run regularly into Great Yarmouth. Duvet covers and towels not included in the cost which would have been better but we took our own. Really enjoyed our stay!
Perfect location! We had such a lovely stay! Had everything we needed. Clean and had all facilities. Great value for money! Would definitely stay again! Recommend to family’s and perfect for the dogs!
Perfect location! We had such a lovely stay! Had everything we needed. Clean and had all facilities. Great value for money! Would definitely stay again!
Accommodation is clean and modern. It has everything you need to cook and prepare food if you eat in. Nice decking area with seating and double doors from lounge open up to the alfresco area. Location is perfect and the local bus and train runs up and down the main strip every 20 Mins .
A lovely place, very clean, easy check in.
We stayed at seashore clipper 39 at the weekend to celebrate my daughters 11th birthday and wow what can I say the van was absolutely spotless and was so homely,it had everything & more you could of asked for in the caravan and the decking is all enclosed and safe if you have young children and dogs,will definitely be booking up the same caravan for next year we loved it that much! Thankyou!! X
I highly recommend booking through 2c holidays, first class customer service from start to finish, nothing was too much trouble
Caravan was everything we expected, very clean lots of room and not to far from the beach.
We just wanted to say thank you to Debbie and Gary for letting us use your beautiful caravan. It was so lovely to arrive and have all the little touches that help make it like home! A fan, cleaning products, bin liners etc and toilet roll! You have a beautiful caravan and we will definitely be back - would highly recommend a stay in this beautiful place. The Haven park was great too - clean, well socially distanced and plenty to do - thanks all!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com