1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan in an excellent location of Seashore Holiday Park with full sea views. Only a 5 minute walk from the beautiful beach!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with full sea views, decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with integrated oven & microwave, gas cooking hobs and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, dressing table and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside large wrap around gated decking with outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture, iron & ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
THINGS TO BEAR IN MIND
Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes
Please note that park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation. These need to be purchased from the reception at the park on arrival. To see the costs please see 2cHolidays park pages for more information.
Park facilities and entertainments are generally closed towards the end of October until the following Spring. Contact 2cHolidays for further information.
No commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers are permitted at this park.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely caravan, ideally situated
Good Location on sea front good price for time of year.
Lovely clean caravans, perfectly situated, lovely site.
Great place with views and we would love to book for summer 2022.
lovely caravan which was also in an excellent position. The kitchen was very well stocked. I was so impressed with this accommodation that I have rebooked it for 2021.
We had a lovely stay at no 87 . The cabin was really well located, with almost uninterrupted views to the sea. Lots of fab walks nearby and well located for trips Witherstone (and other places) . The cabin was spotless- we have a cockapoo as our family have allergies to other dog breeds - but there was no sense that other dogs had stayed there before. The kitchen facilities were excellent . The main bedroom is relatively spacious and very comfortable as is the lounge (with a pull out bed) .
This Haven resort was completely updated in 2020 and it was great! Wish we had longer
A beautiful spot overlooking the dunes and sea. Close to the shop. Variety of food choices. Park really well maintained. The binoculars were a lovely touch and seeing seals on the sandbanks. Would highly recommend
Great caravan really pleased thanks very much. Look forward to booking again soon.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com