1 Sofa Bed
Fantastic caravan with a spacious layout. In a great location nearby the park amenities and only a short walk to Hunstanton beach.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with central heating and near to amenities. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV and Freeview, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and dressing table with stool. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, two well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table and 6 chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely caravan. Clean. In easy access to beach and shops. Entertainment just across road. We enjoyed our stay thank you
The cabin was very clean and spacious with plenty of hot water and nice strong showers. It is right opposite the entertainment area and arcade gamesso could be a little noisy but that didn’t bother us at all and the kids enjoyed it.
Super caravan and in a great position of the park. Would book again.
Had a great two nights staying in Hunstanton. The caravan was a perfect base for walking part of the Norfolk Coastal Path. The caravan was super comfy and clean. The location is great with a Tesco less than 10 mins walk and only a short 10 mins walk down to the beach. The caravan is right near the entrance to the caravan park opposite the club house. Be warned that those wanting an early night might be disturbed by noise from the evening show as the fire escapes were propped open. Wasn’t an issue for us as the show finished by 11pm each night. Would recommend if you want a self contained and conveniently located place to stay.
Had a great two nights staying in Hunstanton. The caravan was super comfy and clean. The location is great with a Tesco less than 10 mins walk and only a short 10 mins walk down to the beach. The caravan is right near the entrance to the caravan park opposite the club house. Be warned that those wanting an early night might be disturbed by noise from the evening show as the fire escapes were propped open. Wasn’t an issue for us as the show finished by 11pm each night. Would recommend if you want a self contained and conveniently located place to stay.
Perfect stay great accommodation very clean perfect for the beach We will return Simon & Helen
Perfect stay great accommodation very clean perfect for the beach
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com