1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan with a large decking and outside furniture to relax in the sun! Lovely furniture and homely touches.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven with separate hob and extractor over, microwave, slimline dishwasher and full sized fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and freeview, audio/sound system, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1- Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Decking to side and front of caravan with 2 sets of outdoor tables and chairs.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Friendly staff at 2cHolidays, and great location. Been on plenty of caravan holidays and I'd say this site is one of the best. The site is charming and has everything you need for a little holiday. Would love to come back.
We really enjoyed our family holiday in this caravan, it was very clean & tidy, with everything that you would need . The location is ideal for visiting local beaches, as well as the site being very close to the amenities that you would need in Hunstanton. Our grandson loved the site, especially the ducks
Fab will stay again next year
Great holiday had by all in this wonderful caravan
Clean, spacious static caravan on a tidy park close to the sea and Town. We had a great stay. Thank you.
Great holiday home and would recommend to anyone who like some luxury and just to add the deck is brilliant. Will book again for 2021.
Lovely and clean with plenty of bits of equipment. Had such a nice stay and would book to come back, you will not disappointed
Great just in the right spot .Shopping centre in walking distance . Tesco just a two minute walk.
Very convenient check in and good communication
Great space in a good location on the park.
Well equipped and comfortable caravan in a quiet spot. Very comfortable and we even managed to sit outside on the decking in October!
Very pleased with property all the amenities inside and made good use of the seating area on the decking,very nice in the sun we would be glad to go back sometime
Great caravan for a holiday. Would stay again.
Had a Gorgeous caravan, great location, lovely homely touches around the caravan. Looking forward to next year already.
We were very impressed with the caravan, it was warm, comfortable and clean. We had a lovely holiday, the weather was perfect and we enjoyed the huge decking area and did a lot of walking on the North Norfolk coast. We would love to return if the future next year.
Perfect description. Do exactly as they say. Value for money
Having stayed in Gold and Gold plus caravans, this was far better. This was beyond our expectations and set out in such a way. We really don’t want to go home. We actually could live here in this 5 star holiday home.
Lovely caravan. Probably one of the best with stayed in so nicely decorated and spacious. My kids loved it and the toys in the cupboard perfect to keep them occupied whilst we was packing 🙂 It was perfect for our weekend stay and we would definitely consider coming back again in the future
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com