1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan on a great holiday park, which is in a ideal location for a seaside break. Only a 5 minute walk to the gorgeous stretch of beach in Hunstanton.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing & central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, gas fireplace, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great time here in Hunstanton. Would come back.
Walking distance great to the area and no need to drive and park. Enjoyed being able to watch Sky sports and Lions rugby in the onsite Manor Park venue. Swimming pool a good extra. Comfortable accommodation.
The caravan was clean and the heating was very efficient as was the cooker etc excellent shower. I would stay there again
This caravan has possibly the best shower I have ever had in a caravan, it was almost as good as my shower at home. The caravan itself was fine, we've stayed in caravans before and it was on a par with them, and y. But I had resigned myself to a caravan shower for our stay and was amazed and delighted that it was so good!
Fantastic coastal getaway close to all the amenities and beach! Highly recommend!
The mobile home was spacious, well stocked with all you will need, the shower was really impressive as well!
Lovely Caravan nicely decorated.
Great location, property has loads of room as we went with 4 adults and 4 children still didn't feel over crowded.
Great for the money
An absolutely brilliant stay. Caravan is spacious, comfortable and easy to find...Would recommend and definitely stay again.
Excellent communication throughout. The park was very clean and well maintained.
We booked via 2c Holidays to stay at Manor Park for a couple of nights while visiting family who live in the area. We were already familiar with the venue and the caravan accommodation so knew what to expect. Communication with 2c was excellent throughout, very friendly and helpful people. No issues and the caravan was in good clean condition. Great value for a couple of nights stay, many thanks!
Nice family and dog friendly location.
Thanks for a lovely stay! Not much to fault- staff were lovely and responsive and the caravan was lovely! Also friendly staff at the contact centre. The van itself is lovely and cosy. All in all a lovely stay. Thank you.
We had a lovely weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Nice caravan. Good location.
nice cosy caravan and we were blessed with superb weather so it mattered not. the price was great. spacious van with plenty of seating, tv with Freeview and dvd so all good for the evening after a day at the beach.
Perfect for a last minute seaside getaway. We had a lovely time thanks.
Comfortable and warm caravan, good communication, thank you.
Great stay and on a good plot, will definitely return
Accurate description and great value!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com