1 Sofa Bed
17, Highgrove Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Beautiful caravan with a homely feel and boasts large decking area, to enjoy the sunshine!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with full wrap around decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, slimline dishwasher, full sized fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Feeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1- Spacious master bedroom with king size bed, TV with Freeview, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV with DVD player and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture and speakers (connect via mp3)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a lovely time at Manor Park. The accommodation was spotless on arrival and the location is close to the main beaches and entertainment. Hosts were great with communication and met some of our last minute requests. All in all it was a very positive experience - thank you!
Lovely clean accommodation in a perfect location. Would definitely recommend.
Location good, dog friendly beach just a short walk away. Clean and dog friendly, but value for money on short break. Really happy with the whole service from start to finish.
lovely spacious caravan, clean and quiet location. short walk from the beach front.
Wonderful stay, made perfect with the lovely weather.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
Great location, a very short walk from Hunstanton beach and town.
The accommodation is spacious and comfortable. Great to have the pool and entertainment facilities on site. Our kids loved it!
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com