1 Double Bed
17, Sandringham Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Superb pet friendly caravan with decking on a great family holiday park. Only a short walk from Hunstanton beach.
3 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking and nearby park amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire and dining area.
Bedroom 1- Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Enclosed gated decking to side with outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi – No
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of two medium well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
It was a great place to stay for a couple. Perfect venue, close to the beach. Thank you very much.
A good caravan, very clean and close to amenities. Remember to take fairy liquid and dish cloths.
As per the description, easy check in, easy to find and close to local ammenities.
Great caravan. Fantastic location. Will look at booking for 2023 for longer next time.
Overall I was very happy with 2cHolidays. The communication was good but I did have to chase them a couple of times for documentation. The caravan was lovely and clean but I was not aware of how close it was to the entertainment club but this wasn’t too bad.
I would recommend them for anyone looking for a weekend away
Great caravan in a great location. Was very clean and tidy. It has a great layout and was easy to feel at home for the weekend.
I would love to stay again near the beach decking great sun all round. Dog had a ball too.
Highly recommend great trip will definitely be booking again. Exactly as stated in the add so if that’s what your after you won’t be disappointed. Really great company to deal with. Great calls and emails.
great caravan everything you want really !!!
We really enjoyed our 3 night stay in Hunstanton at the home. It’s perfectly located, just a couple of minutes walk from town and near to many cafes, restaurants etc. We were a family group who loved this holiday home. Thanks to everyone. We will book for linger next time.
Spotlessly clean, everything we could need, close to beach and shops.
Very nice caravan, spacious and clean.
Everything we needed.
A nice home for a short break. Site is good and close to the sea.A lovely clean site and spotless caravan, very enjoyable holiday we would like a week in 2022.
Really great place to stay. would come back for longer next year.
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com