1 Sofa Bed
21, Chelsea Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Beautiful lodge with a gorgeous interior, a spacious and modern layout. Large outside decking area with furniture to relax in the sunshine.
3 bed, 8 berth lodge with decking, double glazing and central heating. Platinum rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size integrated oven, separate gas ring hobs, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, free standing furniture, modern electric fire place and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king-sized bed, storage and en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking available next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a good time at the lodge, apart from the weather! The lodge is great its good value for money and a great location. It would be great to book for longer next year for sure. Al the family really want to come back in the summer and next year. Really thank full for having such great memories with the family after the last few years.
Comfortable caravan, great location. Very impressed with everything and will be back soon.
Very good holiday home for a great family getaway in August. Would defiantly book again for next year.10 mins walk to the beach 15 mins walk to town really really good would book again. Best holiday home we have ever stayed in!
The ease of check in is great - no queuing at reception. The van itself was as described but better than we expected. It was roomy and had everything we needed. For 4 adults and 2 children it was good. Great experience- thank you
Hunstanton is lovely with everything within walking distance, Manor park is very well kept and a short walk to the beach and town. The accommodation was spotless, we used it as a base so didn’t use the club house on site.
What a fabulous holiday home! Spacious, unfussy, well kitted out, shady decking... and a stone's throw from the beach! What a fabulous holiday home! Just remember to bring ALL of your linen.... baths mats and hand towels too! 🙂
Brilliant location. Immaculately clean property. Very comfortable beds. Very spacious living area. Easy access to Hunstanton beach, town and amusements. Felt very safe. Hoping to stay again. Would highly recommend it!
from £95 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com