1 Sofa Bed
23, Tudor Close Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Lovely caravan with a cosy and homely feel. Sited on a brilliant holiday park, only a short walk from the beautiful beach in Hunstanton.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment, Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring own pods), slow cooker and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire place and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, dressing table and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed - charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring own pods), slow cooker, hair dryer and outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Easy to book with, caravan was nice & clean. No problems with our stay, will book with them again
Relaxed and exactly what we needed. Very clean, just what you need when you arrive, thank you.
Great holiday, lovely home, minutes walk from the beach. Friendly accommodating staff, it was our first trip to Hunstanton, definitely won't be our last. Thanks to 2cHolidays for our call and help to give us the perfect UK holiday.
This was ideal accommodation for our walking holiday. The weather was not in our favour but we had plenty of hot water and were comfortable and cosy each evening. The property was comfortable and well equipped.
Brilliant caravan and had a great getaway. Would come back and recommend.
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com