1 King Bed
38, Chelsea area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Beautiful lodge with a modern interior and furnished to a high standard. In a fantastic location, only a short walk away from Hunstanton beach.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with central heating, double glazing and full wrap around decking. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into spacious, open plan living area comprising of kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern fitted kitchen with gas hob rings with extractor over, integrated oven, built-in microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Lounge with free standing furniture, TV with Freeview/DVD player and fire place with electric 'log burner style' fire.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, TV, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Spacious bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table with two chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Absolutely beautiful lodge, one of the nicest I've ever stayed in.Brilliant communication from start to finish. easy stay in a great location. would go back tomorrow!
Great accommodation- really spacious and clean on a great park with easy walking access to the beach and town
Perfect ….. great lodge in a great location . Clean , tidy , spacious and very relaxing and quiet .
Laura & Kevin
Quality lodge, all fitted out to a high standard.
The lodge was absolutely delightful.. Very close to the beach. The interior was clean and pleasant. We stayed for weekend, but the lodge was warm. It is close to everything and we really appreciated the correspondence from 2cHolidays as it was so helpful and a text too!
Possibly the best agents I have dealt with. So friendly and efficient. Would definately use them again and will recommend to friends and family
from £110 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com