1 Sofa Bed
38, Sandringham Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Lovely caravan with beautiful furnishes and cosy touches. Only a short walk away from Hunstanton beach!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with one single bed, single bunk bed and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Clean, spacious, good value, and very close to the beach. Good location for RSPB Snettisham and Titchwell Marsh. Stunning home and we absolutely loved it! We apricated all the help given by 2cHolidays they were so helpful and helped over the phone, find the perfect retreat.
very helpful we are looking forward to going back they again soon to this brilliant caravan. Thanks to everyone we really needed to get away for some sea air.
Great communication with hosts.
Lovely homely caravan, nice location.
Only thing that wasn’t massively clear in the description it said the 2nd bedroom was a bunk bed and a single bed - which we thought would be a top and bottom bunk. But it was just a high sleeper bed (1 top Bunk) and a separate single bed. So you need 2 lots of double bedding and 2 lots of single bedding.
Great location and value for money
Great location for Hunstanton beach& to explore other parts of the coast line. Quite location for a good nights sleep after some long coastal walks. Good local amenities if you forget anything.
Clean well managed site. It is a large site and caravans close together but all in all a lovely holiday. Clean caravan and the children loved the freedom of the site and playground. Everyone helpful as first time caravan holiday!
Great resort! Very comfortable stay. Nice caravan. Manor Park is a great place for families with children: close to the beach, swimming pool was a bonus, restaurants and supermarket within walking distance.
Lovely caravan in an ideal location.
The caravan was spacious for the 3 of us and had everything we needed. A little tired looking inside but clean. 5 minutes to the beach and a quiet location.
Great location for Hunstanton beaches and nice homely touches within the caravan. Thanks
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com