1 Sofa Bed
41, Balmoral Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Lovely caravan with outside decking area to enjoy the sunshine! In a great location, only a short walk from Hunstanton beach!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, dining area and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout and gas fire in the lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table and chair)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Broken deck chairs not acceptable, unable to speak to anyone as out of hrs.
Pillows in poor condition, either lumpy or thin and no sharp knives or bread knife. Shower too hot and no cooler setting.
Just few small things that could have greatly improved our holiday
There was plenty of hot water, the van was comfortable and well equipped. Would book again and book again over the phone as the people are so friendly and helped me a lot as i don't tend to do computers. Would like to come back in the near future.
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com