1 Sofa Bed
42, Balmoral Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Beautiful caravan with large outside decking area. With a modern design and furnished to high standard!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with full wrap-around decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with full size oven/hob with extractor over, full sized fridge/freezer, integrated microwave and Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring own pods).
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Lounge with TV, DVD player and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and dressing table with mirror and stool.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of (table and chairs) and Dolce Gusto coffee machine (bring own pods)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Beautiful, modern comfortable caravan. Exceptionally clean and well kept. Caravan in a quiet location on the park.Only a short walk from Hunstanton with a Tesco and family friendly pub right outside the gate aswell as amenities on site for the family. We loved our stay will definitely be booking again thankyou
Had a short break over new year with our young family. Very enjoyable. Property was clean and spacious. Would definitely recommend. Thank you. We will be back again and again.
Just got back from a great last minute family weekend break. Fantastic site. Very clean and loads to do. 2cHolidays were also really helpful and responsive when we did call them! Well done looking forward to returning.
It was nice location and stay. Great service by 2cHolidays. Booking was so easy!
Caravan was just as described, lovely and modern with well equipped kitchen. A lovely stay with no issues
Great holiday thanks
Property was lovely, would definitely use again, close to centre and easy to drive to neighbouring resorts
Great Place to stop for the price
from £80 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com