1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful lodge inside and out! Stunning accommodation, furnished to a high standard and on a brilliant pitch overlooking a pond.
2 bed, 6 berth lodge with central heating, double glazing and decking to the front with a pond view. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into spacious open plan living area, comprising of kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern fitted kitchen full sized oven/hob with extractor over, breakfast bar with two stools, microwave, integrated full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine with percolator (bring own coffee beans) and washer/dryer machine.
Dining area with table and chairs, seating up to four guests.
Spacious lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, modern electric fire and double doors to leading front decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with shower over full sized bath, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds with storage. 'Jack and Jill' access to family shower room.
Large family shower room with toilet, wash basin and 'Jack and Jill' access from hallway and twin bedroom.
Decking to the front of the lodge with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation, space for two cars
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, coffee machine with percolator (bring own coffee beans), hairdryer in each bedroom, iron with ironing board & hoover
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Extremely clean and well kept. Site is maintained well. Lovely heated pool and just a short walk to beach, amusements, etc. Would love to come for longer.
Great location, caravan has all mod cons, home away from home! If you have older children not much for them to do except swimming, shopping, but still would visit again.
Excellent Lodge right by a little pond with ducks. Very safe outdoor patio which is enclosed for safe toddling. Lovely facilities, clean and well organised, we only stayed 2 nights but there were enough fitted cupboards to unpack for a week. Very thoughtful additions like board games, clothes airer and wine rack! Theres also a washer / dryer which is great to get towels cleaned and dry before another day at beach! Take a chopping board and sharp knives with you as struggled to cook a meal due to this, otherwise fantastic selection of kitchen bits to self cater.Didnt use park facilities so would be unfair to comment but others looked pleased with it all. Very peaceful.Tescos opposite park which is very handy. 15 minutes from beach and lesuire centre where we went swimming (with a flume).Thank you for a well needed break!
Well equipped great location
Fantastic accommodation! Such a wonderful place to stay we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Well equipped great location
Brilliant place to enjoy a relaxing break.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com