1 Sofa Bed
65, Windsor Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Brilliant caravan with outside decking and furniture to relax in the sunshine! On a brilliant holiday park, nearby Hunstanton beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, larder fridge, coffee machine (bring own pods) and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Allocated, next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed - charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Coffee machine (bring own pods), CD player and outside furniture (table with four chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great holiday thanks
The caravan was spotlessly clean and suited us perfectly the pictures were 100% accurate. The amenities on the site were brilliant and the children loved it thee was so much to do. Really chuffed with all your help including the call we recieved.
Lovely holiday park, would defo recommend. Couldn't fault any of it. Had a fab time! The accommodation was really clean and very nice. Really pleased with the start and finish and great communication from the agent.
Ideal location for a quiet stay near Hunstanton. Would like to book again shortly. We really loved the service we had recieved from 2cs.
It’s a lovely cosy and homely caravan. It’s a site we go to a lot and will definitely be using this one again. Also we would defiantly love to book with 2cHolidays again. In fact we have downloaded our loyalty card.
Nice site, quiet and clean. Great service from the agent and the park staff were nice too! Will be a regular now and have downloaded the loyalty card too!
Thank you for making such a beautiful caravan available for us to use. We had one of the best holidays we have ever have had.
Great situation, clean and tidy, it was snug and warm retreat after a blustery day out.
Easy booking system, .Caravan clean and up to date...Value for money! The weather wasn't particularly good during our break, but we managed to get in a couple of good walks and it was really nice to come back to a warm, well thought out and comfortable caravan.
Really nice place to stay
Great location for Hunstanton activities and an excellent base for exploring north Norfolk. Pool and amenities were clean and well kept also.
. Pool and amenities were clean and well kept also.
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com