1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a brilliant family holiday park. Just a short stroll away from Hunstanton beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet and wash basin.
Enclosed gated decking to side with furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - no pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles.
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating. Portable heating in bedrooms and living area
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture & CD player
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great customer service from 2cHolidays. Our children had a wonderful holiday. will come back next summer.
Lovely caravan with everything we needed and spotlessly clean. The decking was fabulous for sitting out in the evenings and outside space for the dogs but also keeping them safe/secure. We will definitely return
Nice size shower room and decking area
Excellent value for the money had everything you could need.
This caravan had everything you needed, the decking was excellent for our dogs but if you have small children a bonus, we went in October and was concerned about being cold as forecast was not good, but didn't need to worry as owners supplied oil rads, we would book this caravan again, and having 3 bedrooms which we did not need, is a bonus so you don't have to use bedsettie in living room if only party of 6
Great location. Good sized accommodation. Reasonable price.
Lovely 4x nights holiday with family and dog. Perfect for what we needed. Only change needed is the double matress as could feel the springs but wouldn't stop us booking again for 4x nights..
Had a good night sleep. Beds comfy. Great park for families- felt very safe and ‘happy’. Not far from the beach. Nice weekend overall
A lovely caravan with lots of space. Comfy beds and very clean. Would stay again. Close to all amenities.
Very comfortable stay, close to everything you could need.
A lovely experience here with nice home touches
Great location, great facilities, very family orientated with games and toys for children to play with. Caravan was clean and tidy & good to have the 3 separate bedrooms & the pull out facility too.
Good condition, maintained, well equipped and spotlessly clean.
We had an amazing time staying here. The property was perfect and the home touches and facilities were fantastic. Managed to cook a xmas dinner for 4 and there was still enough utensils and kitchen supplies to spare. Would definitely recommend it!
We booked as 5 grown ups and it was plenty spacious enough for us all. Good location to explore Hunstanton. Would book again.
We had a great time in Hunstanton. Caravan was lovely and clean, plenty of bedding and space for all 8 of us. Lovely to have the deck to sit out on. Kids loved the toys to play with. Kitchen well stocked with pots and pans etc, good shower and nice quiet area.
Cosy and clean caravan , in a great location. Everything supplied for in caravan so that was a good bonus, would definitely stay here again .
Lovely caravan, easy check-in and check-out, would use again. Thanks
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com