1 Double Bed
173, Kensington Area - Manor Park Holiday Park, Norfolk
Stunning accommodation for a seaside break in North Norfolk, Hunstanton. Beautiful lodge furnished to a high standard and spacious throughout.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with central heating, double glazing and full wrap around decking with ramp. Platinum-Deluxe rated.
Entry into spacious, open plan living area comprising of kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Modern fitted kitchen with full sized oven, integrated microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
Lounge with free standing furniture, TV with Freeview and electric fire. Dining area with table and chairs, seating four guests.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and walk-in wardrobe.
Spacious bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture and cafetiere
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Fantastic lodge. Very clean. Very comfortable. Home from home.
The lodge is just a quick walk from the beach and entertainments but far enough away that you don't hear either from your bed. Really fantastic holiday home sand will be booking a few times a year. Thank you again i really am happy with the whole experience and service provided.
Lovely lodge and great park, good location
Lovely large caravan in a great location on the site.
The Holiday Home was stunning very clean & well equipped & had everything you could want for a great holiday Thanks to 2cholidays who kept us up to date by Text & Email the Service was Fantastic we will certainly be Booking again with 2CHolidays and will recommend to Friends.
Great location and fantastic accommodation!
No complaints here. Professional and courteous at all times. Thank you
No complaints here. Thank you
We loved our 2 days staying at this lodge. It was spotlessly clean, and well decorated! all the facilities worked well and the whole place felt homely! The sea was a short 10 min walk away. Thanks for having us!
Perfect accommodation. Would thoroughly recommend
A beautiful and comfortable property, loved staying in this accommodation. Overall a very easy experience. Thank you
A very spacious and comfortable lodge, well specced and good quality. Was very peaceful. Enjoyed our stay. Would recommend.
Stunning lodge with exceptional furnishings. Would defiantly like to come back.
This was a fabulous place to stay, the description matched exactly. It was sooo clean. We wish we’d had booked to stay longer.
This was a fabulous place to stay, the description matched exactly. It was sooo clean.
from £110 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com