1 Sofa Bed
Luxury caravan with a large decking in a quiet area next to a pond, with outdoor furniture to enjoy the sunshine!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and decking. Located in a quiet area of the park with a pond view. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into kitchen/diner and open plan living area.
Kitchen with integrated oven and hob with extractor over, microwave, fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, gas fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, en-suite with shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family bathroom room with corner bath with shower over, toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
2 Double Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A great static home in a nice part of the park , great cleanliness and fantastic home for holiday
I have sight loss and sometimes I need leaving in a 'safe' environment while my wife and Carer go and enjoy a run or a brisk walk, the caravan with its private veranda, and the safe areas to run or walk in suited BOTH issue for us, which made a ideal holiday for us. It was very relaxing, as even my dog had fun watching the Ducks and ducklings, he thought it was wuff!
Caravan was lovely, clean and very comfortable had everything that we needed and decking furniture was comfortable to I'd recommend to family and friends
We found 194 Kensington clean and comfortable and a good location for exploring North East Norfolk The only thing we would suggest is cutting down the Shrubs at the front end of the Veranda as it obstructs the nice view of the Pond( non of the other Caravans have tall greenery in front) But other wise we really enjoyed our Stay thank you Pauline
The accommodation was well equipped, spacious and very clean. All necessities were included and easy enough to find. Will definitely consider staying again. Thanks for a lovely short break!
Easy to rent and food comms.
The caravan was lovely and clean, the bed was comfy and location was great near to Hunstanton town centre.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com