1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful caravan inside and out! Sited on a brilliant holiday park, 5 minutes away from Hunstanton beach.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, central heating and double glazing. On a premium pitch with a pond view. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven and hob with extractor over, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Dining area with seating for four people.
Lounge with free standing furniture, TV, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, ample storage with en-suite shower with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Large decking area to side and front of the caravan with outside furniture.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture (table and chairs) and iron
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great place, well equipped and on a very nice site with plenty of entertainment for young and older guests
Beautiful, clean and well situated caravan. Lovely park.
Very clean ,well equipped. WIFI hit and miss but did not spoil our stay. The site is very clean and well maintained. Looking forward for a return in the future
Beautiful property in Hunstanton which is a perfect location for a get away, fish n chips, amusements, fun fair, has everything and more.
We as a young family loved our stay here. It's a little difficult to find on the caravan park so download the map for the site beforehand. It is in a lovely area of the site and only a 10 minute walk to get to a decent pub and Tesco. A further 10 minute walk to the middle of Hunstanton! Perfect location all in all. Caravan pristine on arrival, lovely living area and kitchen. Bed mattresses weren't the best quality but adequate for a few nights. Balcony area is gorgeous with a lovely little duck pond out the back. More of advice for future guests rather than a gripe. There's literally nothing as far as kitchen essentials go. Company do make this clear to be fair but be nice to not have to bring stuff like oil, salt and pepper, ketchup etc. All crockery, glasses, pans and cutlery supplied. Take toilet roll and soap as well!
The caravan itself was comfy and very clean. The only shame with it is that it's at the far end of the park.. it was almost as far to walk to the entrance of the park as it is to town, it really would have been useful to know that before the booking. But the Honeystone is not too far from the entrance and is a decent enough pub for a quick pit stop, the fact theres a decent size Tesco nearby is also useful.Neither 3 nor EE recieve 4G in Hunstanton so I recommend planning your internet needs accordingly. I believe there is wifi in the caravan, be sure to check the pink folder that maybe not immediately obvious. Guests might want to take a spare toilet roll!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com