1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful cabin boasting an idyllic location with large fishing lakes. Perfect accommodation for a relaxing staycation!
2 berth studio cabin with double glazing, electric panel heating and close to fishing lakes. Diamond-Plus rated.
Open plan lounge area, kitchenette, dining table and door leading to bathroom.
Lounge area with TV, Freeview and king sized sofa bed.
Kitchenette with kettle, toaster, undercounter fridge and mini oven with grill.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside bench provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Fishing is available in the lakes, rod license is required & daily fishing permit can be purchased directly from the park.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Electric panel heaters throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is provided. Please remember to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30.00 per pet
• Fishing - daily fishing permit can be purchased directly from the park click here for more info https://www.fendicksfishery.com/
Important Booking Information:
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great cabin, nice location near fishing lakes, not too far to Hunstanton, Heacham and Wells, nice villages nearby too with country pubs (dog friendly)
Heacham and Wells, nice villages nearby too with country pubs (dog friendly)
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com