1 Sofa Bed
Beautiful lodge with a huge decking area with outside furniture to relax in the sun and enjoy the woodland surroundings.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing, central heating and fantastic woodland views. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into porch leading to kitchen/diner and doors to lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, full sized fridge/freezer, washer/dryer machine, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (bring own pods) and additional fridge in porch.
Dining area with table and chairs.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, DVDs and books to enjoy, PlayStation 1 with two controllers and a selection of games, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king-sized bed, TV, storage and en-suite shower, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV/DVD player and storage.
Family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Outside decking to front and side with woodland views.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be available to be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Parking for several vehicles next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table and 4 chairs provided), Nespresso coffee machine (bring own pods) and PlayStation 1 games console with two controllers & selection of games.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely, quiet place to stay. Fab few days away.
A lovely spacious caravan better than expected. Value is great for what you get too. Really enjoyed our time at Kelling heath.
We loved this caravan for its space, comfort and fittings. The bedroom with king size bed, had masses of storage. The bathroom had a bath - what luxury in a caravan! The seating in the lounge area was very comfortable and there were stacks of games etc if wanted. We love Kelling Heath, for its beauty and wildlife, and this caravan is in a lovely spot, but still close to the center. We were very happy with the well stocked kitchen. Everything you need is there. I can readily recommend this lovely caravan and would be happy to return.
Have stayed at the park on a number of occasions and this was the best accommodation we have had. Warm, cosy and fab location
It might have rained, but we had a lovely time.
A stunning caravan in beautiful peaceful surroundings with great walks straight from the door. A short stroll to amenities, but tucked away - Perfect! REALLY well equipped facilities with loads of thoughtful touches (eg, books, DVD's, Xbox with games etc). Lovely garden and nice and secure for our dog. Highly recommend.
Plenty of room, nice and clean, would happily stay again. If i needed any help i always got a quick response... my children really enjoyed themselves, so close to the beach and all the other facilities Thank you very much had a great few days away. Best place i have stayed.
We really had a great time here the caravan was fantastic.
Very well-equipped place to stay and well located for the coast. Staff on site were really friendly and the shop is well-stocked. Plenty of room in the lodge for a family of 4 and large dog and secure outside area was a bonus. There's limited Wifi on the site so if you need to work at all it can be tricky.
The caravan was spacious and it was nice to find added extras. The kitchen was very well equipped with good quality utensils etc. The caravan was well located for the amenities on site.
Definitely worth visiting
Perfect base for exploring the local area with a four legged friend! Would definitely recommend
This caravan is absolutely lovely and very comfortable. It doesn't even feel like being in a caravan! We loved that it had an enclosed garden so no worry with our dog. It was equipped with anything we needed. There is so much space around it and the woodland holiday park is lovely.
A lovely caravan
A great caravan on a great holiday park.
Great caravan in a great location, site is lovely and lots of facilities, would definitely recommend and hope to return again soon.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com