1 Double Bed
Lovely caravan with a cosy lounge and homely decor. Outside furniture provided to relax in the sunshine and enjoy the beautiful field views!
3 bed, 6 berth caravan with field views, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, electric fire and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, fridge/freezer, Delonghi coffee machine (the coffee machine takes ground beans and filters which guests will need to bring) and washer/drier in utility cupboard.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin bedroom with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy to use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The owner was very helpful and kind, there is everything you need and it probably has the best views in the site. We had a problem with the sinks and it was addressed quickly and efficiently. Overall we recommend this place. We would like the opportunity to thank Garry for everything.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com