1 Sofa Bed
37 - Seawick Holiday Park, Essex
2 bed, 6 berth caravan sited on a great family holiday park. Only a short drive away from the seaside town Clacton-on-Sea.
Kitchen with oven/hob, microwave & full-size fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/Freeview & double sofa bed.
Bed 1: Double bed
Bed 2: Two single beds
Shower room with toilet and wash basin.
• WiFi: No
• Parking: Unallocated
• Heating: Central heating & electric
• BED LINEN/TOWELS are NOT PROVIDED.
• Park entertainment passes are NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST of the booking
• PETS: Yes, two small pets allowed, £30 fee per pet
• CHECK IN: 4pm, request early check-in for only £20
• CHECK OUT: 10am, request late check-out for only £20
• CONTRACTORS & sign written vehicles: NOT PERMITTED
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 6 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Brilliant caravan holiday in a great location. Easy access and booking was very good. Will try and book again next year.
Very clean caravan with all the basics you need. Shop on site. Lots for kids to do.
Would use again
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com