1 Double Bed
Brilliant caravan sited on a fantastic holiday park with great onsite amenities.Only a short drive from the well-loved seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea!
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with unlimited WiFi, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dining area.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player and gas fire.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, plenty of storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, up to two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Hairdryer
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great communication and loved the location thanks
This caravan is spacious, well equipped and just a short walk to the amusements and pool. A good caravan with comfortable beds and a short walk to all the amenities and shops. All staff members at the park were friendly and helpful at all times.
Very good caravan with wifi,tv and dvd player. Bear in mind that is a bit on the far side from the pavillion so you could consider scooters etc.
This was a excellent place to stay and would come back.
Would rent again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com