1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with a cosy feel and homely touches. In a brilliant location close to the site amenities and the beach nearby.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan close to park amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, DVD player and Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, full sized fridge/freezer and microwave.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Sofa Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Very good stay, satisfied for all
Was definitely the worst caravan I have ever stayed in and would never go back (sorry)
Booked last minute and really had a great break.
Overall had a really lovely stay and enjoyed ourself and caravan was in a great location
Booked for a family of 4 and 1 dog for 3day stay. The caravan was plenty big enough for us 2 adults 2 teens 1dog. There was no musty smell at all as I have had before in other places I've stayed. Oven, fridge freezer, microwave, both sinks, shower and toilet all clean. Beds were also clean and comfortable to sleep in as well as having plenty of duvets and pillows. We had a lovely time and would definitely stay again. The area - lots of beach to choose from so no over crowding. Beaches were mostly pebbly though there was one sandy beach further up nearer Jaywick. Some great arcades nearby.
The place is a very nice place, many activities for kids, there's an entertainment centre near by which is great for the whole family. There's a shop, park and is well cared.
A great cheap getaway for kids!
A good location and nice caravan to stay in.
Communication, location, check in etc. It's excellent value for a family or group of eight and ideal for a budget holiday very near the beach and within easy driving distance of Clacton with it's many child friendly amenities and pier.
Expect to have a great time.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com