1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with a modern design and furnished to a high standard. Sited on a fantastic holiday park, nearby the seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with free unlimited WiFi, decking, double glazing & central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, Lavazza coffee machine (bring own pods) and full sized fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate washroom with toilet with wash basin.
Outside gated decking to front and side.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Allocated, parking available next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Good well maintained stay
Lovely stay. caravan had a really spacious living / dining / kitchen area. Kitchen well equipped. Bedrooms all had their own wardrobe and good size shower room. location is great, shingle beach a 5 min walk away, along with amusement arcades and small rides for kids. Sandier beaches only 15-30 minute drive away. Clacton pier great with loads to do for the kids.
Lovely caravan, very clean, as we are at Seawick holiday park close to sea, quiet, family welcome. I recommend to anyone.
Caravan was lovely , site entertainment wasn’t the best swimming was restricted to 40 mins don’t know why it was limited as everyone was mixing on all other entertainment and activities
Lovely clean caravan exactly as described; had some of the main amenities that you wouldn’t expect (we took our own) such as tea bags, kitchen towel, sponges for the kitchen etc. Well stocked and everything was cleaned to a high standard.Caravan was very close to the entertainment complex so you could hear this at night - might be worth thinking about with young children as the noise of people coming back late at night to their caravan was quite loud some nights (last night was noisy until gone midnight although that’s not the owners fault!).Check in and out was easy with a key safe and parking right outside the caravan. Really pleased overall with the accommodation itself. Separate toilet and bathroom was a definite plus with young children; current covid restrictions mean taking your own bedding (pillows and quilts provided) which wasn’t an issue for me. Added touch of a heater/air con unit in the main bedroom which was nice in the heat! Patio/decking outside with some fold out chairs was nice; would be better with an actual patio set so it was comfy (believe there’s one waiting to be built under one of the beds in the bedroom!) would have be better but that’s minor.
Caravan was lovely
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com