1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a fabulous family holiday park with fantastic amenities and direct access to the golden sandy beach.
2 bed, 6 berth pet friendly caravan with central heating and double glazing. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, Sky TV (limited package), DVD player, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV, DVD player and storage. En-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking -Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Thanks for a great stay in a place that meets all the needs and a very convenient location - I recommend it.
Lovely caravan so comfy. We only stayed here 2 nights but so wish we done longer. Lovely decking outside. Beds were lovely to sleep in , everything was there e.g. sugar, washing up liquid etc, which we brought with us not thinking supplies were there so we left the things we brought with us for other people to use. Lovely caravan it’s like a home from home Thankyou for having us
excellent caravan.easy to find as it's the first caravan you see as you enter the park.would definitely recommend this one to other potential visitors.
Really nice caravan and had a brilliant time. Would book next year for sure.
We have found the property very nice and warm, clean. We enjoyed our short staying and we will be back soon.
Expect a home from home holiday!
On the entrance to the site & just a 15 minutes drive to either Colchester or Clacton. Plenty of plates, cutlery cups etc. No WiFi in the caravan but a fair 4g signal if needed.
Caravan was perfect for me and my husband for a short bank holiday stay. Plenty of room, with personal parking at front of caravan .Very clean, bed was comfy, duvets and pillows spotless. Really enjoyed our stay thank you so much!
Booked for the first time through 2c holidays, highly recommend very helpful and great communication. Enjoyed a week in the glorious sunshine by the seaside. Lovely spacious caravan in fab position on a quiet friendly site.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com