1 Sofa Bed
13, Flatford Island Area - St Osyth Beach Holiday Park, Essex
Lovely caravan with outside decking to relax in the sunshine! Only a short walk to the beautiful beach and direct access on site.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan close to park amenities with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, integrated fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV/Freeview, DVD player, soundbar, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV/DVD player and storage. En suite toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single bed and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Front and side gated decking with outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The booking process was simple and straightforward, details on accessing the caravan were sent through in good time.
Fantastic value for money, lovely site. Exceeded all expectations Five stars.
After our holiday had been cancelled due to Covid, we searched desperately to find a reasonable staycation property. This little gem fitted the required spec perfectly. Clean, modern, spacious and most importantly very reasonable price wise. All the comforts of home. The club house is a nightmare for serving times and level of noise but ideal if you have children. But we made our own entertainment so nothing was missing from this east coast break for our group of 50+ year olds. I would consider though including bedding and towels in the price as that just added to the luggage we needed to bring with us. But again did not deter us from enjoying the veranda in the sun and making the most of the break. Would defo book this little gem again.
Really terrific caravan and we have already looked at coming back. Service by 2C was amazing and so helpful.
This caravan was great, lovely and clean very spacious. Great stay.
Clacton pier is only a 10 mins drive that offers a Sandy beach arcades soft play sea aquarium.
Lovely clean caravan beautiful setting so relaxing. We would love to book again with my grandchildren.
Excellent company to book with. We will certainly book through these guys again. Easy and stress free. The out of hours maintenance team were brilliant too, when we needed an issue resolved at 8pm in the evening, theycouldnt have been more helpful.
from £80 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com