1 Sofa Bed
15, The Dunes Area - St Osyth Beach Holiday Park, Essex
Superb caravan with homely touches. In a brilliant location with only a short walk to the beach and great amenities. Perfect for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Close to sea front. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, under counter fridge, microwave and a Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods).
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage, en-suite toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Designated car park for The Dunes, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, max of 2 pets allowed,charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table with fold up chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
What a lovely break we had. The main bedroom is very spacious and the added personal touches made by the owners were lovely and made it feel very homely .. very close to beach and great market on a Sunday ..The Sailor Boy pub and chip shop are just a short distance away .
Staying in the beautiful caravan just beside the sea was a wonderful experience...the caravan was lovely …its was equipped with everything i had thought off which made our holiday very comfortable. The owner of the property was so helpful and kind that she even called us back to find if we are fine....i would love to go again and would recommend everyone to enjoy 15 dunes at st osyth holiday park
Very nice getaway and just what was needed. Would stay again and great service from 2cHolidays team
The caravan is ideally located only a few minutes walk to the main 'hub' and is spotlessly clean. We haven't laughed so much in a long time. Would love to book for 2022.
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com