1 Sofa Bed
21, The Dunes Area - St Osyth Beach Holiday Park, Essex
Homely caravan on a lovely caravan park with great amenities. Close the seafront and beach access, ideal for a seaside break!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan close to the beach. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, full size fridge and microwave.
Lounge with Freeview TV, gas fire and free standing, comfortable three piece suite, sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely and homely caravan to stay in the caravan was beyond what we expected ...lovely comfy bed so had great nights sleep ..hot and powerful shower which was a lovely surprise
Accommodation perfect for our needs. Had two cosy nights in watching DVDs provided. Excellent base for exploring the area. Some beautiful beaches. Walton on Naze beach is a must, so many beach huts. Beautiful.
I've just returned from my first holiday booked with 2cholidays and wasn't sure what to expect but wow. Their communication is excellent throughout. The caravan was even better than expected and great value. I'll be booking with them again!
Very good service from 2cHolidays and great holidays had by all.
Kept up to date with information. A lovely place to stay.
clean caravan, close to beach
Fantastic caravan. Exceptionally clean. Very homely and spacious
it’s nice & clean and great place to relax. Booking was easy and would recommend 2cholidays.
The van is better than we expected from the photos and description, really clean and comfortable with great facilities. Bigger than we thought too. Thanks for having us
This was the right location and the caravans are cosy! You can even get food delivery. Really family friendly and beach is soo close. Worth the stay.
My host Emma and her team are awesome, my stay was great and the caravan was spotless. I was so shocked how clean and modern the caravan was, all appliances worked and was literally brand new. I will definitely stay again, unfortunately I no faults what's soever my stay was 100% satisfactory. Thanks Emma x
from £55 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com