1 Sofa Bed
25, The Dunes Area - St Osyth Beach Holiday Park, Essex
Great caravan in a brilliant location near the sea front and close to beach access. Only a short drive to Clacton Pier full of family fun!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating, close to the beach. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV with freeview and double sofa bed. Dining area.
Family shower room with wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, dressing table area with stool and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Happy with everything and a great break had by all. Would come back in the future. Great customer service too!
Beautiful location,clean caravan, everything you need is there...kids loved it and parents too
Nice property, enjoyable stay.
Peac and quiet area, close to sea and main town. Cleanliness 3 ot of 5 but can be easily improved.
Very clean and tidy. Great break and easy booking service. We would come back to this caravan and area.
Caravan is in a great position and the coastal walks are great.
Very nice place, close to the beach, we had great time and definitely will be coming back there!!! Highly recommend
Thank you for letting me and my mates stay for a few nights. The caravan was very spacious and everything we needed. Thanks again
Excellent location and caravan park
The caravan was in a great location with easy check in. we had an enjoyable break.A nice holiday park location right on the beach. Caravan within short walking distance to the beach and not far from main resort Clacton on sea.Overall we had a great stay!
Great caravan, clean, spacious and very close to the sea. We had a great couple of days here and the kids had lots of fun at Clacton Pier.
Excellent caravan, well maintained would recommend
Excellent caravan, spotlessly clean
Had a great stay in St Osyths Park. A clean and spacious caravan and less than a 2 minute walk to a lovely little beach. We would definitely stay here again.
It was a lovely clean and spacious caravan. Two minute walk to the beach . We had a family had a great time
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com