1 Sofa Bed
76, Gainsborough Close Area - St Osyth Holiday Park, Essex
Beautiful caravan with a gorgeous interior and modern design. On a great holiday park with beach access and only a short drive to Clacton Pier.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan near amenities with unlimited WiFi, decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer and microwave.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Outside decking with furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Lovely caravan and nice park to stay on . Close to the beach . Would definitely recommend.
Great stay would recommend.
Lovely clean caravan. We've had a great time. Great Host and we felt very spoilt and looked after.
Very much perfect break for us with the dogs by the sea and very pleased by the booking process it was efficient and easy and spoke to Mark from 2cholidays who was very helpful. Would like to come back soon.
A fantastic getaway with brilliant accommodation. Communication was brilliant and we were so close to the beach and facilities. Would use this company again.
Lovely caravan. Very nice site. Enjoyed it very much.
Tucked away in the corner, offering the privacy we all crave for, executive style cabin .. 5 minutes walk to the beach and approx 10 mins to Great Yarmouth for the children's entertainment. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
The caravan was one of the nicest inside I've stayed in and there was lots of info given beforehand which was great.
Really great break. 5 stars for everyone who helped us get this holiday. Thank you.
No issues, seamless booking process. Would definitely book caravan again
We all enjoyed staying in this beautiful caravan, it was the first time in a caravan in 20 years!! Very clean and well looked after.
Nice,clean van 2c reallygood to communicate with.
After needing to escape daily life, I booked 2 days before we left and it was just so lovely to be away. My 2 children were so excited to be staying in a caravan and it was lovely and spacious.
Due to covid there wasn’t much to do but took advantage of the swimming and local beach.
Thank you for a great get away 2cHolidays!
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com