1 Sofa Bed
Homely caravan on a brilliant holiday park with great amenities and tailored for families. Only a short walk to the beautiful beach!
4 bed, 10 berth caravan with double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner leading to kitchen.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, PlayStation 2 with one controller and games provided, electric fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3- Twin with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 4- Twin with two single beds and storage
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Situated next door is another 10 berth caravan for hire, for further details use ref 28132GC.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron with ironing board, hand held vacuum cleaner, PlayStation 2 with one controller and games, books and DVDs.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
It was a great accommodation and experience for the first time staying in a caravan. Would definitely rent it again next time and recommend it for people who wants a great and affordable place to stay for their holiday.
There were absolute no problems with property. The only issue was we were not able to find the caravan and no one in the park was able to help us, even caravan didn't had number so please send the map of park to all after booking confirmation. Rest all was as per expectations. Highly recommended.
This is lovely place for family holiday
Just returned from a lovely break. Enjoyed staying in the caravan in a lovely area in Essex. We would love to book for 2022 and bring the rest of the family. Thanks for the great getaway, it was needed.
Clean and comfortable accommodation on a friendly site. We had a great few days even though there was heavy rain on one of the days. Amenities on the park were good and the entertainment pass reasonably priced
Lovely van good central location
Our vacation was great location close to the sea, shop and playground for children, I recommend it
Lovely accommodation, good location. Very cosy and comfortable stay. Loads of room. Would recommend to anyone looking for a large caravan sleeping 10 guests.
We had great relaxing time
Good communication with host and cleanliness of living space was very good.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com