1 Sofa Bed
Brilliant caravan sleeping up to 10 guests! Sited on a fantastic holiday park, nearby Clacton-on-Sea.
4 bed, 10 berth caravan with decking and electric panel heaters. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to central lounge, dining area and kitchen
Central lounge with TV, DVD player Freeview, Xbox 360 games console and double sofa bed. Dining area with table and chairs.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and full sized fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Double room with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 4 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate toilet with wash basin.
Gated decking to the outside of the property, with furniture.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Electric panel heater in all bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Xbox 360 games console with 2 controllers and outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Clean, and comfy caravan very well equipped and a lovely stay to be had by all the family. Would defiantly recommend .
More than adequate space . condition was good
Terrific value for money. Very close to lovely quiet beach, great park for younger kids and club house with lovely food
Everything was fine, clean and very comfortable
I was extremely pleased at how lovely it was. On entering it was very clean and very well kept, there were so many facilities available, I.e. cutlery, cups pates, cooking equipment etc. And a television and Xbox to entertain the children, also colouring books etc. I was so very happy that we had chosen well. Also the site had sooooo much to offer, with swimming facilities on site amusements and catering for all needs. the beach was a little walk away, and there were parks and plenty of places for the family to enjoy. My family and I had a really nice time here, and we will be returning xxx
We enjoyed our stay thank you
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com