1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan with a homely feel and spacious throughout. Sited on a brilliant family park with great amenities and access.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage. (Access to shared Jack and Jill wash room)
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin. Separate Jack and Jill wash room with toilet and wash basin accessed from hallway and master bedroom.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Vacuum cleaner
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Was a lovely experience being my first caravan experience ever, and the area was lovely with loads of family and very safe
Great holiday in this value for money caravan. Found lots to do in the area and the kids loved it!
Great value for price. I will come back there again
Expect exactly what you bookedGood company
Good value stay, clean and well located within the camp
Nice caravan near a beautiful beach. Stayed mostly on the beach. It was fine in the night. Everyone very friendly and shops are near by.
Very nice property, Clean on arrival. Good phone call from 2C holidays after booking who was very helpful. Location wise, the holiday park was clean and not too cramped, even though it was school holidays.
Fantastic place to stay, highly recommend
A lightbulb smashed during our stay and it was dealt with very quickly - only recommendation is to add a number to the property as it took us a little while to find, but other than that very happy with cost and customer service. We will definitely be booking again.
Overall very positive lovely spacious caravan a few minor issues brought up that will be hopefully corrected for the next occupants. Brilliant communication from the management team. Great location very close to the beach and bus services, club house very nice great for all ages and family members. If you can shop in town at the many supermarkets in clacton you will get all you need (Lidl, Tesco, Asda, morrisons) and all the clothing, discount stores as well, If not the onsite store will suffice for the basic food needs. Clacton Pier and the surrounding shops are where you will find lots of entertainments and stores just like home. Recommended is the Wetherspoons for pub grub that's opposite the pier it does get busy. Overall a great place to stay and very comfortable accommodation for all. (Your dogs are also welcome at this site as well). Great accommodation, great location, great service. All you need to have a great time at a great place.
Nice place. Caravan is clean and with everything what you need. Good holiday. Thanks
Spotless and great value for money, very spacious too. We would of loved to of stayed longer next time!
Would recommend the place!
Absolutely lovely caravan, ideally situated for our needs, close to park and a quieter club. Everything u need and more.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com