1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan with beautiful furnishes and homely touches. On a great pitch on site, near to the site amenities.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan close to amenities. Emerald rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/dining area and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire and sofa bed.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Jack & Jill doors to master bedroom.
Separate toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating. Convector heating in both bedrooms.
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture & BBQ
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Amazing accommodation., the pictures don't do it justice. Beneficial double doors out. Well equipped, beds were so comfy, real home away from home. Will be staying again.
This is a lovely clean caravan Close to Clacton and easy to get into Suffolk to see more of this stunning area Great camp Lovely friendly staff You can buy an entertainment pass and get into swim pool and club house Lovely beach and all along this stretch of coast line Brilliant for familly holiday Happy days
A lovely caravan in a good location with excellent communication.
Nice location next to the beach, good communication with office, caravan was clean
Caravan was nice and clean, nice beach just behind the corner. Great staff and entertainment for kids, I definitely would recommend this place.
A lovely place that is in probably in the best place on the park just across the road from the restaurant and arcade as well as the shop and the beach
I loved where the property is located. I did have a good stay.
A lovely caravan in a good location with excellent communication. Will happily return
Exactly as described. Located close to amenities on site. Clean inside. Parking close by. Everything worked as expected. Great communication from start to end.
This was our first time in a static caravan so I wasn't too sure what to expect. It was more spacious that I imagined - "I love all these cupboards!" exclaimed my 4 year old. I was grateful for the very easy check-in - a friend of ours didn't get into their caravan (booked directly with the caravan site) until 9pm due to queues and some issues - but knowing exactly how and where to get the key was fantastic. We weren't too sure what we needed with regards to kitchen essentials - there's no washing up liquid, but there is toilet roll which we were thankful for and the kitchen is otherwise well equipped with lots of plates, cutlery etc especially for little ones. It was very cold during the night but the 2 electric heaters provided helped.
We went at the beginning of September after kids get back to school. The caravan was spotless, spacious and stylish but the most best thing was the caravan was literally just one minute far away from the beach. I was surprised the caravan was quite big and as extras was the extra toilet which was a plus. Bedrooms are good size and shower room big enough.
We had a lovely stay. This is a family friendly area which was perfect for us. Caravan was comfortable containing everything we needed.Thanks, we had a lovely stay.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com