1 Sofa Bed
47, Y Area - Martello Beach Holiday Park, Essex
Lovely caravan with a cosy and homely feel. In a great location, only a short drive from the well-loved seaside town of Clacton-on-Sea.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing & central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, fold down sofa bed and dining area with table and chairs.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Double room with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table with four chairs)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan was clean and welcoming. Not far from a lovely,scenic beach call Jaywick Sands. I enjoyed my stay.
Our family enjoyed a lot staying there. It was very clean and very easy to check in and out...We will return there for sure. Thanks
2cHolidays were super organised, professional and helpful when booking and constantly kept us up to date about our booking with texts and emails etc. Caravan was clean, generally well maintained and had everything we needed. Shame it was on such a disgusting holiday park with clientele that showed no consideration to holidaymakers. We are really surprised 2cHolidays are selling stays at this park as it doesn't reflect well. Close to Clacton but would never stay at this park again unfortunately.
Great place to stay. Everything was immaculate, beds were comfy and clean and the location was perfect
We had a great stay and enjoyed our stay. Thank you for a great break. The caravan itself is basic but clean and had all we needed for our short stay.
Great experience really enjoyed our stay had all we needed on the site lovely caravan very good price for accommodation would definitely stay again
Lovely place to stay and very clean.
We were surprised by how clean and well maintained the caravan was. It has a nice, homely feeling. Situated close to amenities and 5 minutes walk from the nearest beach.
Its really nice place, close to the sea 🙂 just a bit windy but all went well Nice caravan, very warm 🙂
from £60 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com