1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan on a brilliant family park with amazing facilities for families. Only a short walk to the beautiful beach too!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking to the side and panel heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Separate toilet with wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated, near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and panel heaters in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (table provided)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Listing was very accurate and communication was excellent
nice property and good location.
Really clean and tidy caravan. Great beach so close to the caravan. Would love to use the company again. Thanks for a great family holiday.
Super caravan and terrific beach on the Norfolk coast. Would like to book again for next year for longer.
Good for value of money
Informative, keeps u posted and updated, accommodationis spacious and clean
Overall very spacious, close to the beach and not too expensive to travel back and forth between town and the holiday park via taxi or local bus service (a family ticket can be purchased for 4/5 people for less than £10 and can be used all day. There are two supermarkets in close proximity and the onsite supermarket was of mixed value and very handy.
Great holiday with the family! Didn’t really have a destination in mind but went through it with a very helpful lady on the phone called Jodie to get my holiday booked. Caravan was lovely, nice and clean and had a great time away. Would definitely book with them again.
The caravan was very clean and spacious and sites on a good location. The park had plenty of amenities for all ages.
Lovely stay at this caravan, caravan has everything you need.
We went for a long weekend and found this was good value and a good place to go. It had good things to do and was in a good area to get to places like the beach or to eat.
Booked a last minute weekend break in a bronze caravan. Wasn't expecting the ritz but expectations were blown away and we stayed in one of the nicest caravans i have ever been in.The campsite was as you would expect in regards to facilities, there was an onsite shop and takeaway .
Truly a amazing caravan, very clean , lots of space, close to the stunning beach and the decking was a huge plus for us, the weather also made it for us ! would be interested in coming back next year!
Beautiful caravan , decking was very a great advantage . Caister beach is by far the best have we have been to yet ,we would defiantly recommend.
Great Caravan ,clean and at a very good standard and we loved the site our children 3 under the age of 12 had so much to do, we loved the beach and of a evening sat on the deck and relaxed whilst the children played on the play park.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com