1 Sofa Bed
Cosy caravan on a fabulous holiday park with great amenities. Only a short walk to the beautiful beach.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with gated decking, central heating and double glazing. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, full size fridge/freezer, microwave and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, electric fire and double sofa bed.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside there is a gated decking area to the side and outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation on hard standing ground
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Caravan had everything we needed. We had a great time and would love to come back.
So happy here. A amazing getaway. Will book for longer next year.
Would love to stay again at this property as it was near beach
Perfect, very pleased. Would defo go again.
lovely location, clean and tidy and very close to the beach which was perfect for the dog!
Caravan had everything we needed and a bonus having 2 showers. Haven site clean & tidy. Had a great stay despite COVID 19 restrictions Great Yarmouth not far and a great beach at Horsey 20 mins drive away where there are Seals swimming in the sea with you
Easy to book and make payments also pleasant staff to speak to And great holiday home with a real family feel.
Located just a few miles from Yarmouth. We had a great time.
It was what it said on the tin, site was clean, caravan was pleasant and 2cholidays were easy to deal with
A very clean, modern space with a well equipped kitchen. The layout of the caravan was really useful for us as my husband and I could be at one end of the caravan with our children while my parents-in-law could use the master bedroom at the other end of the caravan.
A lovely caravan in a great location, minutes from the beach and on a well run park. I stayed for a long weekend and did some coastal walking to Great Yarmouth. The caravan itself is brilliant and cosy and has all the bits and pieces you'll need for a stay. There's a pub and restaurant nearby and the park itself has a bar, cafe and other facilities which we used. I'd definitely recommend a stay in this caravan!
#Loved this holiday home and cant recommend enough. Thanks again and would love to return in the near future.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com