1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan on a brilliant family park, and only a short walk to the beautiful beach. Nearby the lovely seaside town of Great Yarmouth.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and under counter fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV/DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Separate toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
2cHolidays has been a friendly and efficient host in all communication. Perfect location for a few days away with grandchildren. Would like to come back for much longer next year.
Great location and facilities
Good location clean and tidy caravan
It was great. We stayed as a group of 2 adults and 3 kids. The checking in was ok, I struggled to get phone reception so Sunday magnate to get the code for the key box but was easily solved by phoning the holiday bookings team. We took our own bedding. The caravan was in a great location. So close to the beach. We had a mixture of great British weather. A couple of days of rain so we went to Yarmouth which was close.
Superb communication and service from 1st to last! Would highly recommend. Very spacious caravan and spotlessly clean!
Great time. Communication brilliant, caravan spotless
Clean and spacious holiday home . Caister Haven was brilliant. Defiantly would love to come back with other family members.
Really lovely place to stay and the beach was brilliant. Would love to come back next year for longer.
Good location, well presented van and comfy beds.
Had a fab 2 nights in Great Yarmouth last week, thank you x the home was lovely and clean
We had the time of our lives what a beautiful caravan ...clean up to date fully equipped and the best thing was it had character of being a home .The lamps and cushions gave it a warm feeling.I would definitely stay there again with the same caravan.I have been to many but this was the best.Thank you
Highly recommend! Easy to book our accommodation. Great communication with the team before and during our stay. Accommodation was lovely and in a great location!
It was really nice a very big campsite we have never stay there before but
This property is a stones throw from a beautiful beach making it an ideal base for beach lovers.
Location is perfect for access to the beach. We were only there for two nights but didn’t need the car as everything we needed was within walking distance. Great site with lots of facilities for all ages.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com