1 Double Bed
Stunning lodge with a large outside decking and outside furniture to relax in the sunshine. Boasting a beautiful location, on a premium pitch.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with full wrap decking, double glazing and central heating. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/gas hob rings microwave, full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
Lounge with electric fire, TV, Freeview and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suit bathroom with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Double room with double bed with storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Large wrap around decking with outside furniture (table & 4 chairs) provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, hard standing parking next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture (seating 4 guests)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
My family and I had a 2-night break here during July 2021 for a family birthday; the location of the lodge was brilliant - clean, quiet site. The accommodation itself was excellent - very clean and modern; we immediately felt at home and relaxed. For the 48 hrs we were there we managed to recharge our batteries and left feeling refreshed and happy.
Brilliant lodge, Great place to explore. 2cHolidays were excellent to deal with. Would recommend.
Great location, 2 mins from beach. Beach was quiet and clean. Lovely lodge with decking. Quiet. Clean bedding and comfy beds altho beds on small side. No sharp knife so chopping was awkward when cooking. Parking right outside lodge so very easy to load and unload. Property not numbered so proved hard to find on the site but once found all great.
Beach was quiet and clean. Lovely lodge with decking. Quiet. Clean bedding and comfy beds altho beds on small side. No sharp knife so chopping was awkward when cooking. Parking right outside lodge so very easy to load and unload. Property not numbered so proved hard to find on the site but once found all great.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com