1 King Bed
Beautiful lodge throughout with stunning sea views! Large decking area with outside furniture to enjoy the sun, on a gorgeous woodland holiday site.
2 bed, 4 berth lodge with full sea views, double glazing, central heating and large wrap around decking. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven with extractor over, integrated microwave, under counter integrated fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Lounge with TV and Freeview, electric fire, wine fridge and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king sized bed, walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family bathroom with shower over, wash basin and toilet.
Large wrap around decking area with outside furniture for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
A fabulous property in rural Suffolk with views to die for! Will i rebook again. Perfect location for a few days away with friends.
Wow! Whats not to love here with this lodge and sea views! 2cHolidays were brilliant to deal with too.
Excellent stay and would go back time and time again. Views are very pleasing to the eye.
Great view of the sea! logistics regarding stay are effortless. Good communication
The property was nice. The location was really nice and great for a short break
Outstanding lodge with exceptional views over the beautiful Suffolk beach.
Fantastic lodge in amazing location and totally spotlessly clean and tidy. Communication was fast and proactive, so much so that we have booked again for half term - thank you so much.
To wake up and see the sea, hear the waves, all whilst surrounded by woodland was heavenly. Location was perfect for some great walks and everyone we met was really friendly. All in all a great stay!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com