1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan in a great location on site, with decking and a partial sea view!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with unlimited WiFi, full wrap around decking, double glazing, central heating and partial sea view. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and full size fridge/freezer.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Full wrap around decking with outside furniture provided for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi provided
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, max of two small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout and gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture and CD player
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a small family weekend away to celebrate a 60th birthday spacious, comfortable and well-equipped. Will definitely return.
Stunning place to enjoy a stay cation. Great customer service and very happy with the level of cleanliness too. Will be booking for next year,
Amazing seaside retreat! Easy to get to on the bus, a short walk from the sea, and also has a fab pub nearby which did plaice and chips. Excellent communication from the host too.
We all had such a lovely time in the caravan. It is a beautiful place and well looked after. It was immaculately clean when we arrived. We found everything that we needed here. We bought so many things that are going home, packed! Thanks again so much for letting to stay in your beautiful caravan!
We can’t wait to visit again and hope we can stay at the same place.
Super place to stay. The staff were very easy to book with. Would like to come back in Spring.
Lovely little break , great caravan and in a lovely park with lots of rabbits and views of the sea.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com