1 Double Bed
Lovely caravan in a great location on site, with a partial sea view!
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating, decking and partial sea view. Diamond Rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, full size fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and Freeview, gas fire and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and small dressing table area with a stool.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds (can be pushed together to make a double) and storage.
Jack & Jill family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside there is a decking area to the front and side with outside furniture.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great location, nice friendly park.Great location (5 mins walk from the sea), lovely property. Really enjoyed it. Would stay again next year for sure.
Brilliant caravan - very clean
Everything we needed, and such a beautiful property. Definitely will be coming back, truly didn’t want to leave.
A lovely relaxing and comfortable place to stay . Very easy check in instructions and great communication. We would love to go back .
Really nice location great for dogs also. Caravan was lovely and very clean. We would recommend
Communication with 2c was excellent throughout, very friendly and helpful people. No issues and the caravan was in good clean condition. Great value for a couple of nights stay, many thanks! The best we have stayed at!
Simple but nice, good location and everything you need.Thanks - lovely caravan in a great location.
Great caravan, very homely. Very comfortable. Great to have big fridge freezer, great location really enjoyed it thanks
Lovely place to stay will use again
We came as a family with a 5 year old and an energetic dog and were not disappointed, a lovely little quiet park, there’s no clubs for kids or in site facilities except a launderette and this suited us just fine as our day trips tired our little one out anyway, was just nice to sit on the veranda overlooking the sea after a long day of beach and seaside trips (very local to some lovely beaches) dogs are allowed on the nearby beach of Corton, Gorleston beach and at Great Yarmouth by the way, the accommodation was lovely, comfy and clean and the neighbours were very friendly and eager to advise of local places to visit. I would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for a quiet break but also somewhere close enough to have lots of days out. Well worth the money! Thank you
Caravan was modern and comfortable. A lovely quiet site with lots to do in the surrounding areas.
Caravan was lovely, big enough for the three of us and the dog. The site was peaceful and pretty. Really liked the fact the the caravan was privately owned and clearly a much-loved holiday home, so had lots of personal touches.
Very pleased with the choice, i would recommend this stunning holiday home.
Excellent caravan , all home comforts, very clean, comfortable bed, close to some nice beaches, sited on a quiet site and would recommend.
Lovely caravan, nice location, close to seaside.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com