1 Sofa Bed
Superb caravan, very cosy and homely. In an excellent location on site with stunning full sea views!
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with full sea views, double glazing and central heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan lounge/diner and kitchen.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and undercounter fridge with freezer compartment.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds (can be pushed together to make double) and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Unallocated parking spaces near to the caravan
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Perfect view, great location, only 10 minutes driving from Tesco extra, sea front view and a very big park behind the property would go back easily. Highly recommend
The location of this caravan is lovely. Open sea views with grass area at the front to sit out. There is a short walk from the site along a secure wooded footpath down to the beach. Good for walks, sitting and dog walking. Cheap price and a short stay so it was okay.
Amazing location, very peaceful. Nice and spacious.
Such a gorgeous place! The view was outstanding and the beach lovely. The caravan was cosy and clean. Perfect for a small family. Falling asleep to the sound of the sea was magic.
Perfect for a last minute seaside getaway. We had a lovely time thanks.
Nice place with beautiful view. We had everything what we need. Good communication.
So good for short holiday with kids, I'm planning booking for long holiday next time
This caravan had everything we needed for a stress free break , warm and cosy but the best bit was it’s location and stunning views of the sea and sunrise right from your window! It was amazing! We would definitely think about booking again .
Thanks.We had very nice our weekend getaway.Very nice place and beautiful view.For sure we will recommend this place for our friends and families.Thanks
“Fantastic for my 4 dogs to find a range of lodges one with a sea view that I could book. Would highly recommend it every way.”
Beautiful and relaxing.
Clean simple accommodation. Perfect location on the coast x
Hosts were excellent communicators.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com