1 Double Bed
Stunning caravan with a modern design and partial sea view. On a relaxing holiday park nearby the beach.
2 bed, 4 berth caravan with partial sea view, outside decking, double glazing & central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/dining area and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, coffee machine (bring own pods) fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, DVD player and electric fire.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed, storage and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside there is an decking area to the front and side with partial sea views and outside furniture to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, one small well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture and coffee machine (bring own pods)
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Me and my family had a perfect weekend away, we couldn't ask for a better caravan to stay at. This was our first caravan and it was amazing we couldn't ask for anything different. Would be booking for many more breaks
Customer service was brilliant and cleaning was faultless. Very good break here with my folks.
We were very impressed with the cleanliness and quality of the accommodation. Great location. Everywhere on site was smart and spotless. Loved it here, thank you.
We arrived to a spotless accommodation. It was fully equipped with everything you needed. Lovely views out to sea. Highly recommend
Beautiful caravan stunning views lots of lovely touches in caravan smart modern lots of cooking equipment in cupboards a perfect stay can’t wait to come back.
Wonderful week away in this peaceful holiday home, view of the sea, place was clean, comfortable and had everything we needed, including a massive water feature (sea) which we listened to daily - we LOVED! will definitely be back!
Lovely quiet park walking distance to Corton which has a shop, a Chinese and a pub. The caravan is lovely with everything you could need and nice and cosy. The beach is a 10 min walk away and is gorgeous and dog friendly. Gorleston, Yarmouth and Lowerstoft are only a short drive away.
Quiet, dog friendly location with great view of the sea.. Would recommend and use again.
We loved every minute of our stay. The van was extremely clean, so fresh and lovely decor with homely touches (Best Caravan we’ve ever stayed in) the views where absolutely amazing, the location was perfect for us. We felt very warm and secure while staying there. The site it’s based on was so quiet, clean and beautiful. We can’t wait to book again for April.
The beach is part sandy and part pebbly. The locals use a small part of the beach as a nudist beach. There are no signs but it on the left side of the beach.
So good for short holiday with kids ,I'm planning booking for long holiday next time
Definitely will go back, very quiet
The property was exactly as pictured, lovely and clean, had a nice view across to the sea, very quiet, ideal location near shop, pub, park, woods, beach etc Property was well equipped (better than we had been informed), WiFi connection isn’t great but that wasn’t really an issue. We wish we had stayed longer and would definitely consider staying again.
Lovely quiet caravan park Great value for money
Very clean and fully equipped caravan in a beautiful position. 2cholidays was fast with replies to our questions. Great location, only short drive to great Yarmouth and Lowestoft
Very nice caravan on a peaceful holiday park . Very clean and spacious .
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com