1 Sofa Bed
Lovely caravan and with lots of homely touches. In a brilliant location with a partial sea view and only a short drive to Great Yarmouth.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, decking and partial sea view. Ruby rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dining area.
Lounge with TV and freesat, gas fire, double sofa bed and door to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and small dressing table area with a stool.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Outside there is a decking area to the and side with outside furniture.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras provided - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
This is a lovely caravan which doesn't feel like a rental property, perfect location, highly recommend. Lovely caravan and will rebook for next year with the grandchildren.
Quiet site, no general amenities but village shop and mile to Tescos. Sea views along coast walk..noy guaranteed from caravan.
Nice quiet location just what we wanted, lovely spacious caravan right on top of the cliff with a lovely view of the beach and sea. We really enjoyed our stay here. Theme park just up the road to keep our 10 year old daughter occupied. Thanks
Behind us was a nice woodland area and a nature reserve near by perfect for dogs! Our bulldog loved it. I would say that if you have young children just plan a couple of trips to do whilst your there. We went to Lowestoft for a day and did the amusements not a great deal to do there. But we went to Great Yarmouth also which is only about a 15 minute drive with plenty to do! Caravan was fine, good size.
It was fantastic. Clean and safe. Good price. Easy to check in
Perfect caravan for a dog, short walk to the beach, lovely and clean, decking perfect for sitting out and listening to the waves. We loved it, and so did the dog
I wish i could stay longer
2cHolidays are a very professional, efficient and friendly company. The check-in procedure was smooth and they responded quickly to any issues we had. It's also close to some really lovely nature reserves, including the Broads, which are well worth visiting.
It was a nice stay, we felt home & relaxed. Everything was well & in order. Very easy to communicate with them.
We found everything as advertised and were very happy with the property and our stay there.
Easy to book. One to one service. Hassle free check in.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com